Intermediate Forex Training Programme
Duration: 3 months Eligibility: Everyone
The Entire Course is designed keeping in mind the learning curve of a beginner trader. This is a 12 – weeks (3 months) program which is conducted online via live webinars. We start a new batch on the first weekend of every month.
Key Highlights of Course:
- The Sessions are held on weekends and students are given assignment to complete every week on the demo accounts in the 1.5 months and Live account from the next 1.5 months during the markets are active.
- This course includes 19 powerful Concepts to cater to all types of trading personalities and mindsets.
- There will be an assignment at the end of the month to gauge the progress made by the student.
- Students will be part of a Telegram group where all doubts are cleared on daily basis.
- Pre-recorded videos will be shared after every session which can be used to revise the concepts.
- 1 on 1 Feedback session on the last day of the program
- The Certificates will be awarded on completion of Course/Assignment in Partnership with Windsor Brokers Limited, Cyprus
Intermediate Forex Course
- What is Forex
- What is Trade in Forex
- Buying and Selling in Currency Pairs
- Market size and Liquidity
- Speculation in the Forex market
- Why Trade Forex
- Forex Market structure
- When Can You Trade Forex
- How Do You Trade Forex?
- Type of Analysis
- Type of Forex Chart and How to Read
- Forex Broker Type
- Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- Single Candlestick Patterns
- Double Candlestick Patterns
- Triple Candlesticks Patterns
- Important Chart Patterns
- Support and Resistance
- Pivot Point
This Program is Designed & Conducted in Partnership with Windsor Brokers Ltd, Cyprus